Academy of Scuba the home of Scuba Diving Melbourne
We at Academy of Scuba aim to give you all your Melbourne Scuba diving
needs from the trained scuba diver to being able to teach you how to scuba dive in
A Finalist in the
PADI Asia Pacific region for Outstanding Dive Centre in 2008, Regional winners in
2009, 2010, 2012 and a PADI Course Director on site from early 2014.
We strive to give you the best customer service, training and a huge amount of fun, while we help you
grow as a Scuba diver and give you the best underwater experiences we can in
As the Scuba Diving in Melbourne is world Class. The diversity of Melbourne's underwater life unique
and with the largest group of Wrecks anywhere in Australia, Melbourne diving is amazing.
As well as a very active and social Diving club to keep you scuba diving, well
after your training. We have a large range of product at both our stores for
Scuba Diving, Spearfishing & Snorkelling from leading brands.
Why learn to scuba dive with the Academy of Scuba?
- Padi Open Water Courses Starting Every Fortnight.
- 2 Retail stores: Glen Iris in the City and Rye right on the Beach.
- An in house Diving Doctor on Tuesday Evenings
- Learn to dive in 2 weekends, 3 or 4 day courses.
- All Padi Professional courses catered for with a Course Director on site.
- Freediving, Cave and Technical Diving Courses
- Snorkelling and Discover Scuba experiences.
- All scuba training exceeds standards in safety
- Four students to 1 Diving Professional ratio
- Accommodation at our large Club house at Rye.
- A huge support network is offered after you learn to scuba dive so that you stay diving.
- We are a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development and TDI, CDAA Training Centre
- We are passionate about our Scuba diving.
|GLEN IRIS HOURS
|| RYE HOURS
|Contact store for hours
267 BURKE RD GLEN IRIS
* WINTER HOURS
PLEASE CALL GLEN
TO CONFIRM HOURS
2385 POINT NEPEAN RD RYE