PADI Enriched Air Diver
$275 | 1 Evening 1 day
PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver Course
Over 1 evening, gain your certification to dive with mixes of up to 40% Enriched Air (Nitrox).
See below for course dates:
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
Each course contains the following elements over 1 evening
Optional dives are available, at an additional cost
To enroll in the PADI Enriched Air Diver course, you must be:
- 15 years of age and above.
- Medical pre-requisites: A full dive medical must be obtained prior to starting this training. For a list of diving doctors please go to www.spums.org.au
What you learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course counts toward your Master Scuba Diver rating – the highest non professional rating in recreational diving.