Explore Turkey - Gallipoli in July & August 2019 World class wreck diving has re-opened up for you to explore.
26 July - 8 August|14 days Ex. Melbourne
Tour Leaders - Kat & Dale
Explore the culture and history of Turkey
Why only dive when you can immerse yourself in one of the most vibrant cities on the planet.
$5,295 per Diver | $4,178 Non Diver
Airfares and Taxes:
- Return airfare ex Melbourne to Istanbul flying with Singapore Airlines
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
Accommodation and Transfers:
- 7 nights twin share superior accommodation in Eceabat (Gallipoli Peninsula)
- 4 nights + Early check in - twin share 4 star accommodation in Istanbul
- Breakfast Daily
- Transfers throughout itinerary
- 5 Days diving the Wrecks of Gallipoli (2 dives per day) Includes: single tanks, weights, dive guide services and lunch daily.
- Note- For wrecks located in the Dardenelle Strait and wreck sites over 40m, dive permits will need to be applied for. All permits are subject to approval. Permits CAN NOT be guaranteed, additional fees will apply.
Tours with English speaking guide:
- WW1 Tour of the Gallipoli ANZAC battlefields
- Tour to visit the city of Troy
- 2 X 1/2 day tours in Istanbul
- Farewell dinner Bosporus cruise: Unlimited local drinks, dinner and a show
Price does not include
- Travel insurance, personal spending money.
- Excess luggage surcharges
- Turkey entry visa
The package price has been based in the best available airfares at the time of quotation. Airfares are subject to change at any time without notice. The package price will need to be revised for the best available airfares at the time of booking
Booking conditions and requirements
To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with a non- refundable deposit amount of $500 per person
Note: Additional payment instalments will be required throughout the duration of the booking. Full details will be confirmed at the time of your booking confirmation.
Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate of changes and exchange rates.
see other terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures website.