We may change the terms at any time or from time to time and you agree to be bound by the changes by continuing to use the Website. You should regularly check the terms to ensure you are familiar with the most current version.
You represent and warrant that:
a) You are at least 18 years of age; and
b) You are legally entitled to enter into a legally binding agreement with us.
Use of the Website
1. You must not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website, the servers or networks that host the Website, or interferes with security-related features of the Website.
2. You must not copy, use or distribute content from the Website except as permitted by these terms, by law or with our prior written consent.
3. You understand and agree that any abusive, fraudulent or illegal activity may be actionable by us, including but not limited to civil or criminal prosecution and/ or referral to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
4. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account (including orders placed using your account). You agree to keep your account password secure and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for any unauthorized activity on your account if you fail to keep your login information secure.
5. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or that your password is no longer secure you must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to change your password on the Website.
6. We may at any time terminate your account for abuse of the Website.
1. Information on the Website concerning products, fit, size charts, care and content information, product origin and delivery (among other information) is based on material provided by our suppliers, manufacturers and third party providers. You understand that while we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors that are the result of incorrect information supplied to us, or due to our suppliers changing product specifications without notice to us.
2. Due to variations in individual screen calibrations you understand that product delivered may vary slightly in colour from product seen on screen.
1. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for loss or damage of any kind relating in any way to the Website or use thereof. This includes but is not limited to:
a) any loss or damage that may occur as a result of errors or inaccuracies on the Website;
b) your reliance or non-reliance on any information contained on or referred to on the Website or any linked Website;
c) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/ or personal or financial information stored on the servers;
d) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or harmful code which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party.
2. We do not warrant, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service displayed on or connected with the Website.
3. Where any law provides a consumer guarantee which may not be lawfully excluded, our liability will be limited to the extent provided by law.
We are an authorised retail and online distributor of all goods displayed on the Website and as such the authenticity of every item available for purchase is guaranteed.
Social Media Usage & Engagement
Various social media platforms are associated with the Website including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. We encourage engagement with our social media accounts but users are not permitted to comment, post or upload any statements or materials which are defamatory, inflammatory, discriminatory or indecent. Any such content or comments will be removed.
The cookies we use on our online services can be grouped into the following categories:
Some of the cookies on our online services are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this would be a cookie that enables you to log into your account on the website, or one which allows communication between your browser and the website. Our cookie-preference cookie, described in the section ‘How to reject or opt out of receiving cookies’, is also an essential cookie. You may not be able to use our website without these cookies.
Website functionality cookies:
These cookies enable you to browse our online services and use features such as shopping baskets and wish lists.
Website analytics cookies:
We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use our online services. An example is counting the number of different people visiting our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. This allows us to continuously improve our online services and your shopping experience.
Customer preference cookies:
When browsing or shopping online, our online services will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language or location). This improves your experience and makes your browsing simpler, easier and more personal to you.
How to reject or opt out of receiving cookies:
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support section on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Data we Collect
All data we collect while you make a purchase with us online or in store will be used for this purpose only. We do not sell or give customer's data to third parties, nor do we use your details beyond the mentioned (see above) purpose. You can get in contact with us at any time to request your stored data or ask us to delete it permanently.